Rayna tours makes processing of 6 month UK Visa hassle- free and quick. Whether you’re a salaried employee or a business person, we help you get all documents duly filled and submitted to ensure faster processing of your UK Visa.
- UK Visa is stamped on passport after successful approval
- Original Passport will be with embassy until visa decision
- Passport should have minimum 6 months validity from date of return journey
- Fully filled and signed visa application form
- Visa processing fees receipt
- Original valid passport
- Two recent passport size color photographs
- An original covering letter addressed to the Visa Officer, British High Commission
- Confirmed return air ticket clearing indicating the travel itinerary
- Last three months bank statement clearly indicating bank transactions
- Proof of accommodation or hotel confirmation receipt
- An NOC letter from the minor’s parents if in case the minor is travelling alone
All you have to do is contact any of the representatives of Rayna Tours and we’ll ensure that you get through your Visa processing smoothly. We have no hidden charges.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our toll free number: 80072962 or Book Online
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter UK?
Visa is mandatory for all UAE citizens with multi nationalities to travel to UK.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter UK?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their UAE Citizen parent will require a visa to enter the UK.
- How should I apply for a UK visa from another country?
Only UAE Citizens can apply for Internations visas with us, send us enquiry at email@example.com
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through Rayna Tours?
By contacting Rayna Tours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the UK.
Minimal documentation quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only 14 working days.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Yes, you can book your tickets to UK before applying or processing of visa, But for confirming same you can ask to our visa specialists.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 14 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on 80072962 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa, but in some cases it may get reason from Immigration.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
On Arrival Visa Country
United Arab Emirates
Restricted Visa Country
- This Visa is a 6 months multi entry visa with a validity of 90 days
- Personal Appearance for the Visa interview is mandatory
- The photograph provided should not be more than 3 months old, scanned or stapled
- The usual time of VISA processing is between 12- 14working days. For urgent cases you can get it under our express visa policy within 4-5 working days.
Expected Public Holidays For 2017.
|02-Jan-2017||Mon||New Year's Day|
|01-May-2017||Mon|| Early May Bank Holiday|
|29-May-2017||Mon||Spring Bank Holiday|
|28-Aug-2017||Mon||Summer Bank Holiday|
|25-Dec-2017||Mon||Christmas Day Holiday|
|26-Dec-2017||Tue|| Boxing Day|