- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter UK?
Visa is mandatory for all UAE citizens with multi nationalities to travel to UK.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter UK?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their UAE Citizen parent will require a visa to enter the UK.
- How should I apply for a UK visa from another country?
Only UAE Citizens can apply for International visas with us, send us enquiry at email@example.com
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through Rayna Tours?
By contacting Rayna Tours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the UK.
Minimal documentation quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only 14 working days.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Yes, you can book your tickets to UK before applying or processing of visa, But for confirming same you can ask to our visa specialists.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 14 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on 80072962 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa, but in some cases it may get reason from Immigration.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.