Rayna tours is your best companion for offering all types of form filling assistance and application submission at the embassy. We also provide multiple entry visa assistance for Egypt along with flight and hotel blocking assistance for visa purpose.
- Original Passport of the applicant (with 6-month validity and at least 2 blank page)
- Three recent passport size photographs (3.5* 4.5 cm) with white background.
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, year of joining for employers.
- Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners
- Latest 3 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
To get absolute Visa assistance for Egypt, simply get in touch with the Rayna tours representatives and our experts will take care of all.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our toll free number: 80072962
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter EGYPT?
Visa is mandatory for all UAE citizens with multi nationalities to travel to EGYPT.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter EGYPT?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their UAE Citizen parent will require a visa to enter the EGYPT.
- How should I apply for a EGYPT visa from another country?
Only UAE Citizens can apply for Internations visas with us, send us enquiry at email@example.com
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through Rayna Tours?
By contacting Rayna Tours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the EGYPT. Minimal documentation quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only five to six working days.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE,different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Yes,you can book your tickets to EGYPT before applying or processing of visa, But for confirming same you can ask to our visa specialists.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 5 to 6 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on 80072962 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa, but in some cases it may get reason from Immigration.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
On Arrival Visa Country
Restricted Visa Country
Restricted Country Not Available.
- The Visa comes with a validity of 30 days.
- No Personal Appearance or Biometrics for the Visa is required
- The photograph provided should not be more than 3 months old, scanned or stapled
- The usual time of VISA processing is between 4- 5 working days. Under express visa, it can be done within 3 days.
Expected Public Holidays For 2017.
|07-Jan-2017||Sat|| Coptic Christmas Day|
|25-Jan-2017||Wed||25th of January Revolution - Police Day|
|16-Apr-2017||Sun||Coptic Easter Sunday|
|17-Apr-2017||Mon||Shah El Nessim|
|17-Jun-2017||Sat||End of Ramadan|
|01-Sep-2017||Fri||Eid El Adha|
|02-Sep-2017||Sat||Eid El Adha Holiday|
|06-Oct-2017||Fri||Armed Force Day|
|01-Dec-2017||Fri||Moulid El Nabi|