Plan your trip to Thailand without worrying about the hassles of obtaining the Visa. Rayna tours has an excellent track record in absolute visa assistance and application submission at the embassy. We also provide multiple entry visa assistance for Thailand and ensure your visa processing is quick and smooth.
- Original Passport of the applicant (with 6-month validity and at least 2 blank page)
- Three recent passport size photographs (3.5* 4.5 cm) with white background.
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, year of joining for employers.
- Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners
- Latest 3 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
All you have to do is simply get in touch with the Rayna tours representatives and our team will take care of all your Visa processing requirements.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our toll free number: 80072962
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter THAILAND?
Visa is mandatory for all UAE citizens with multi nationalities to travel to THAILAND.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter THAILAND?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their UAE Citizen parent will require a visa toenter the THAILAND.
- How should I apply for a THAILAND visa from another country?
Only UAE Citizens can apply for Internations visas with us, send us enquiry email@example.com
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through Rayna Tours?
By contacting Rayna Tours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the THAILANDMinimal documentation quick processing isanother of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes onlyfour to five working days.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE,different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Yes,you can book your tickets to THAILAND before applying or processing of visa,But for confirming same you can ask to our visa specialists.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 4 to 5 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibilitynorms.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on 80072962 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptlyrespond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for therejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal ofa visa, but in some cases it may get reason from Immigration.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
On Arrival Visa Country
Restricted Visa Country
Restricted Country Not Available.
- The Visa comes with a validity of 30 days.
- No Personal Appearance or Biometrics for the Visa is required
- The photograph provided should not be more than 3 months old, scanned or stapled
- The usual time of VISA processing is between 3- 4 working days. Under express visa, it can be done within 2 days.
Expected Public Holidays For 2017.
|01-Jan-2017||Sun||New Year's Day|
|02-Jan-2017||Mon||New Year's Day (Observed)|
|28-Jan-2017||Sat||Chinese New Year|
|11-Feb-2017||Sat||Makha Bucha Day|
|10-May-2017||Wed||Visakha Bucha Day|
|08-Jul-2017||Sat||Asahna Bucha Day|
|14-Aug-2017||Mon||Her Majesty the Queen's Birthday|
|05-Dec-2017||Tue||His Majesty the King's Birthday|
|31-Dec-2017||Sun||New Year's Eve|