With its awe-inspiring blend of lively cities, coastal experiences, untouched wilderness, wildlife wonders, and natural diversity accompanied by laidback feel, Australia is easily one of the most sought-after vacation spots. So if you plan for a trip to this wonderful country, we can help you with all your travel arrangements including professional visa assistance.
As a specialist in international visa services, Rayna Tours offers prompt visa services to people who wish to travel to Australia from the UAE. Be it for holidaying or business purpose, our highly knowledgeable and experienced visa team will assist you through the meticulous procedures, from the expert advice on the selection of right visa as well as eligibility criteria to the submission of your application as per the rules and regulations to keep you updated till the approval and on time delivery of your Australian visa.
Make a quick enquiry of our visa services by filling out all relevant details, such as number of visas, travel date, and processing type. The rest is assured that our panel of experts will review your queries and get back to you at the earliest possible convenience, ensuring seamlessly quick visa processing. Depending on the type of visa, you’ll be required to meet certain requirements for the approval of your visa. Please refer to the ‘Visa Documents’ section for the entire list.
- Australia Visa is submitted by email
- Original Passport will be returned back after the appointment
- Passport should have minimum 6 months validity from date of return journey
- Few Nationalities required biometrics and additional charges has to be paid at embassy apart from given visa fees
- Completely filed and signed visa applications forms
- Visa consulate fees payment receipt
- Original valid passport
- Two recent passport size color photograph
- Proof of tax return in the last three years
- Last six months bank statement
- Original covering letter from the employer addressed to the Australia High Commission
- Original leave letter from the employer addressed to the Australia High Commission
- Hotel confirmation receipt or proof of accommodation
- Last three months salary slip
- Confirmed air travel ticket which clearly indicates travel itinerary
Simply contact the Rayna tours representatives and rest assured we will be there for your assistance for the entire Visa processing.
Contact us at: email@example.com or call us on our toll free number: 80072962
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter AUSTRALIA?
Visa is mandatory for all UAE citizens with multi nationalities to travel to AUSTRALIA.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter AUSTRALIA?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their UAE Citizen parent will require a visa to enter the AUSTRALIA.
- How should I apply for a AUSTRALIA visa from another country?
Only UAE Citizens can apply for Internations visas with us, send us enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through Rayna Tours?
By contacting Rayna Tours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the AUSTRALIA. Minimal documentation quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four working days.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Yes,you can book your tickets to AUSTRALIA before applying or processing of visa, Butfor confirming same you can ask to our visa specialists.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 20 to 25 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on 80072962 or email to email@example.com. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa, but in some cases it may get reason from Immigration.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
On Arrival Visa Country
Restricted Visa Country
Restricted Country Not Available.
- It is a 3-month Visa with a validity of 90 days. Please note that Visa validity depends upon the Embassy decision.
- Personal Appearance for the Visa interview is mandatory
- The photograph provided should not be more than 3 months old, scanned or stapled
- The usual time of VISA processing is between 25- 30 working days.
Expected Public Holidays For 2017.
|01-Jan-2017||Sun||New Year's Day|
|05-Jun-2017||Mon||Western Australia Day|
|25-Sep-2017||Mon||Family and Community Day|
|07-Nov-2017||Tue||Melbourne Cup Day|