Getting Singapore Visa was never so easy and quick. Rayna tours help you with absolute visa assistance and processing without any hidden charges. We also help you in flight and hotel blocking assistance for visa purpose.
- Singapore Visa is stamped on passport after approval except Indian passport holders
- Original Passport will be kept at embassy until final decision
- Passport should have minimum 6 months validity from date of return journey
- Documents will be submitted by our representative at embassy
- Original Passport of the applicant (with 6-month validity and at least 2 blank page)
- Two recent passport size photographs (3.5* 4.5 cm) with white background.
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, year of joining for employers.
- Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners
All you have to do is get in touch with the representatives of Rayna tours and we will take care of your entire visa processing and submission at the embassy.
Get instant help with expert representatives and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply contact Rayna tours. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 20 6683 8871 / +91 20 6683 8853 or Whatsapp on +91 9730763086 / +91 7387766668
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Singapore?
Visa is mandatory for all UAE citizens with multi nationalities to travel to Singapore.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter Singapore?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their UAE Citizen parent will require a visa to enter the Singapore.
- How should I apply for a Singapore visa from another country?
Only UAE Citizens can apply for Internations visas with us, send us enquiry at email@example.com
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through Rayna Tours?
By contacting Rayna Tours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the Singapore.
Minimal documentation quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only four to five working days.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Yes, you can book your tickets to Singapore before applying or processing of visa, But for confirming same you can ask to our visa specialists.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 4 to 5 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on 80072962 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa, but in some cases it may get reason from Immigration.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
On Arrival Visa Country
Arrival Country Not Available.
Restricted Visa Country
- The Visa fees is Non-Refundable.
- The photograph provided should not be more than 3 months old, scanned or stapled
- The usual time of VISA processing is between 4- 5 working days. Under express visa, it can be done within 2 days(Except day of submission, weekends and public holidays).
- The Visa processing for the residents of Islamic countries takes longer time.
- Applicants who will be on singapore tourist or business visa are not eligible to work in Singapore during their stay.
- Additional Documents may be requested as per the requirement of Embassy.
Expected Public Holidays For 2017.
|01-Jan-2017||Sun||New Year’s Day|
|28-Jan-2017||Sat||Chinese New Year|
|25-Jun-2017||Sun||Hari Raya Puasa|
|01-Sep-2017||Fri||Hari Raya Haji|