Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Airport Transfers From Abu Dhabi to Dubai
Book Rayna Tours’ convenient roundtrip airport transport that transfers you from Abu Dhabi International Airport to Dubai and again back to the airport when it’s time to depart. With our immaculately maintained vehicles that can fit up all your traveling needs, enjoy a reliable and hassle-free door to door service between Abu Dhabi airport and your hotel or location in Dubai. Further, our airport transfer guarantees best pricing means it’s a perfect alternative over renting a taxi. Do not hesitate to inquire online or drop us a call if you wish to know more about our airport transfer services or make a reservation.
- Pick up from Abu Dhabi International Airport & drop off at your centrally located Hotel or Residence in Dubai
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Airport transfers come with 2 different options Pick up / Drop off. Your service will be executed according to your Booking selection.You can select both the options if you wish to avail a 2 way transfer (Pick up & Drop off)
- You are required to provide us with a detailed information on your Flight timings for a easy pick or drop off.
- Oversized and excess baggage is subject to the availability of storage space.
- If guests fail to report within the given time it will be a NO Show and there will be no Rescheduling or Refund for it.
- There will be no Refund for unused or partly used services.
- All Cancellations made 12 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 12 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.