Bangkok City and Temple Tour Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Bangkok City and Temple Tour
From the massive Wat
Pho and Wat Traimit to the exquisite Wat Benchamabophit, this is the most ideal
way to learn about Buddhist religion and discover Thai capital city’s fascinating
culture, traditions and history. While Wat Pho is mainly famed for its giant 46-meter
long image of Lord Buddha in reclining posture, Wat Traimit stands out for its stunning
Buddha image, crafted completely in solid gold and reflecting Sukhothai style.
Popularly known as
Marble Temple, Wat Benchamabophit stands as an illustrious symbol of a modern
Thai temple, with its unique amalgam of traditional Thai and European
architecture styles. This tour also encompasses a visit to Gems Gallery.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- City Temple Tour (Wat Pho, Wat Trimitr, Wat Benchamabophit)
- Gems Gallery
- English Speaking guide
- Drop off at your Hotel
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Bangkok City and Temple Tour Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|4 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally Located in City Center Area Bangkok)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Bangkok City and Temple Tour
A peaceful Tour that takes you through the Panoramic view of the Temples in Bangkok at the Evening time.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- This Tour activity is available on Sharing transfers.
- The Pick up for this Tour activity will be arranged from the Hotels in City Center Area.
- The Pick up from areas other than the City Center will be arranged on request with an additional cost.
- By any chance you missed the transfer you can still utilize the Tickets as Tickets are Non Refundable.
- All Guests are required to be dressed up in full-length clothes at the time of the visit to the temples.
- If the Guests fails to turn on time it will be considered as a No Show and there will be No Refund or Rescheduling.
- The Entry at the temple will be restricted if guests wear Sleeveless Shirts, Shorts, Short Skirts, Short Trousers or Flip Flops.
- Booking processed after 15.00 India Time (17.30 Thailand Time) for next day arrival services will not be honored. Auto released voucher will not be privileged.
- All Cancellations made 72 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 72 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Bangkok City and Temple Tour Reviews
No Reviews Available