|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Amsterdam Bike Tour
Feel like a true Dutch when you join us on our Amsterdam Bike Tour! With more than 400 kilometers of well-maintained cycle paths, Amsterdam is one of the world’s most bike-friendly cities. Leave this tour’s route planning to our experienced guide; just get ready to get introduced to the city’s exciting assortment of historical and modern sights from a refreshing perspective with personalized attention.
The tour lasts for about 2.5 hours and mostly departs from the laid-back Jordaan Quarter. Take a look at Amsterdam from the eyes of a local as you pedal your way through the city’s both most talked-about and tucked-away sights. You’ll see everything from the breathtaking UNESCO-listed waterways, exotic quarters and unspoiled nature to the trendiest attractions in-route. Your knowledgeable guide further makes it interesting by sharing some fun anecdotes and inspiring tales along the way.
Glide through the attractions such as Anne Frank House which stands as a symbol of the region’s touching past during the Nazi occupation. Continue towards south to the iconic sights like Rijksmuseum, and make a stop at one of the region’s most photogenic locations in the 47-hectare Vondelpark, filled with shady trees, ponds, and bridges. You’ll further get to ride along the renowned Magere Brug Bridge and then to the Red Light District where you’ll able to know a great deal about the notorious history revolving around the region’s oldest neighborhood.
So what better way to experience the Dutch way of life; come take this unique tour to feel the real pulse of Amsterdam and its awe-inspiring attractions.
- Guided tour with English speaking guide
- Bottle of water
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
- Get the chance to cruise along the Amsterdam’s dedicated bike trails at your own pace on a bike.
- You can expect to take in both legendary attractions and tucked away gems on your relaxed bike tour.
- See Anne Frank House, Rijksmuseum, Magere Brug, and De Wallen, among others, in-route.
- There will be a stop at the majestic Vondelpark, known for its super lush and scenic surroundings.
- Enjoy personalized attention as your experienced guide enlightens you with the historical and cultural facts which you won’t find in any guide book.
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|2.5 Hours (Approx)||Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 114, 1012 SH Amsterdam||Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 114, 1012 SH Amsterdam||English|
Option : 1
Amsterdam Bike Tour
Enjoy the bike tour..!!!
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The tour includes the bicycle rental during the tour. The guides we work with taking into account your interest at all time, may vary the visit depending on what the guide considers best for your group.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for this tour
- Kids should be accompanied by adults
- Kids below age of 11 would not be allowed to drive the bike
- Special note: You need some knowledge about biking else you cannot join the tour.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Child under 8 years old are free and should be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate is for kids between 8 to 17 years of age
No Reviews Available