Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Amsterdam Bike Tour
Feel like a true Dutch when you join us on our Amsterdam Bike Tour! With more than 400 kilometers of well-maintained cycle paths, Amsterdam is one of the world’s most bike-friendly cities. Leave this tour’s route planning to our experienced guide; just get ready to get introduced to the city’s exciting assortment of historical and modern sights from a refreshing perspective with personalized attention.
The tour lasts for about 2.5 hours and mostly departs from the laid-back Jordaan Quarter. Take a look at Amsterdam from the eyes of a local as you pedal your way through the city’s both most talked-about and tucked-away sights. You’ll see everything from the breathtaking UNESCO-listed waterways, exotic quarters and unspoiled nature to the trendiest attractions in-route. Your knowledgeable guide further makes it interesting by sharing some fun anecdotes and inspiring tales along the way.
Glide through the attractions such as Anne Frank House which stands as a symbol of the region’s touching past during the Nazi occupation. Continue towards south to the iconic sights like Rijksmuseum, and make a stop at one of the region’s most photogenic locations in the 47-hectare Vondelpark, filled with shady trees, ponds, and bridges. You’ll further get to ride along the renowned Magere Brug Bridge and then to the Red Light District where you’ll able to know a great deal about the notorious history revolving around the region’s oldest neighborhood.
So what better way to experience the Dutch way of life; come take this unique tour to feel the real pulse of Amsterdam and its awe-inspiring attractions.
- Guided tour with English speaking guide
- Bottle of water
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The tour includes the bicycle rental during the tour. The guides we work with taking into account your interest at all time, may vary the visit depending on what the guide considers best for your group.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for this tour
- Kids should be accompanied by adults
- Kids below age of 11 would not be allowed to drive the bike
- Special note: You need some knowledge about biking else you cannot join the tour.
- For all cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If cancellation made within 24 hours of your tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for a refund your amount will be returned back to you within 7 working days.
- Child under 8 years old are free and should be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate is for kids between 8 to 17 years of age