|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
Half Day Batu Caves and Kuala Lumpur Countryside Tour
A half day tour of the countryside starting with the the Royal Selangor Pewter factory is sure to stay in your memories for a long time to come. You can view different processes such as filing, polishing, casting, hammering, engraving and soldering in this factory. The next stop would be Batik factory where you can see how Batiks are printed and designed. End this tour by visiting the beautiful Batu caves lead by 272 steps up to the temple cave.
- Tour in an air conditioned vehicle
- Drive past traditional Malay villages
- Visit to the Batu caves
- Visit to the Royal Selangor Pewter factory
- Visit to the Batik factory
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|3 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally Located in City Center Kuala Lumpur)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Half Day Batu Cave and Kuala Lumpur Countryside Tour
Visit the Batu Caves which is a popular place of worship and also experience a view of the limestone hill.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- This Tour activity is available on Sharing transfers.
- The Pick up for this Tour activity will be arranged from the Hotels in City Center Area.
- The Pick up from areas other than the City Center will be arranged on request with an additional cost.
- By any chance you missed the transfer you can still utilize the Tickets as Tickets are Non Refundable
- If the Guests fail to turn on time it will be considered as a No Show and there will be No Refund or Rescheduling.
- A Minimum of 2 Adults required per Booking.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- There will be no refund for unused or partly used services.
- All Cancellations made 72 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 72 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 11 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 11 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available