|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
Cesky Krumlov Tour from Prague
. The historical centre comprises narrow, winding streets and lanes full of
gothic, renaissance, and baroque buildings from the times of the Rožmberk,
Eggenberg and Schwarzenberg noble families. You will enjoy a walk through the town
with our guide. Then you will visit the local castle, the second biggest Czech
castle, full of historical furniture, artwork, tapestries and exquisitely
adorned weapons. Český Krumlov boasts the world’s oldest preserved baroque
- Pick up and drop off to Hotel
- Guided City tour
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|11 Hours (Approx)||Na Příkopě 23, Praha 1||Pickup at Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Tour to Cesky Krumlov- UNESCO
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Please carry your passport with you as we enter in a new country
- The round transfers from Prague to Dresden are approx 4 hours
- This is an approx 11 hours journey so we suggest you carry your essentials like medicines, charger, powerbank etc with you.
Special Note: Please note that during Winter Season is castle closed, clients will visit castle museum at the couryard of the castle.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available