Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Gabala Wine Tasting Tour
The award-winning wine
produced in the historic village of Savalan is one of the most recognizable gems
of Azerbaijan. So on your trip to Gabala, we invite you to discover the art of Savalan
wine making, along with a chance to sample its exotic flavors. The
comprehensively crafted tour also allows you to tick off the region’s mix of top
historic, cultural, leisure and natural delights.
Benefit from an
efficient pick up as this tour sets you out to experience the overwhelming beauty
of Savalan ASPI Winery’s sprawling vineyards and its most advanced wine
producing techniques. Set against the mighty Greater Caucasus, it has been a
major wine producing center since ancient times. Visit the on-site wine museum
to acquaint yourself to the celebrated past of this super fertile wine region. Before
you leave the place, you can sit down for an optional Savalan wine tasting session
paired with local snacks and even buy premium quality wines at low rates.
This tour will further head
you out to some of the city’s top highlights. Bliss out in the awe-inspiring
surroundings of Nohur Lake which is a haven for anglers and nature lovers. With
stops at the region’s ultimate recreation spots like Gabaland Amusement Park
and Tufandag Summer-Winter Resort, you’ll get to add maximum fun and
entertainment to your Gabala trip. Continuing through the marvelous landscape,
you’ll finally disembark to appreciate the stunning Yeddi Gozal Waterfall as
well as the ancient remnants across the archeological center of Chukhur Gabala.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Tour Guide
- Visiting Savalan winery
- Wine museum
- Tasting wines with snacks (optional)
- Gabala City tour
- 1 bottle of water
- Drop off at your Hotel
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The Pick up for the private tour will be arranged from your Baku Hotel / Residence as per your booking selection only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up for the private tour from Areas other than Baku Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- The cost does not include entry fees to the touristic spots.
- No Luggage is allowed to be carried during any activity.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- All Cancellations made 12 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 12 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.