- Is Desert Safari for all?
A. Desert safari is one of the not to miss activities in Dubai. That said, it is advisable to consult a registered medical practitioner before opting for this pursuit, especially if you are pregnant or one with health issues such as stroke or cardiovascular ailments.
- Is there any age limit for desert safari?
A. Regardless of age, desert safari can be enjoyed by all. However infants are strictly not advised for the Safari ride.
- Will I get pick up and drop off services from my hotel or accommodation while booking a desert safari?
A. Most of our desert safari packages are inclusive of pick up and drop off services from your location.
- What is the duration of desert safari?
A. Depending on the desert safari package you choose, the duration will be normally three to six hours. But if you opt for our Overnight Safari Deluxe, it will last for 16 hours.
- What are included in your desert safari package?
A. Our desert safari package usually covers:
- Dune bashing
- Sunset photographic opportunity
- Quad biking and sand boarding
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity
- Henna designing
- BBQ dinner
- Entertainment shows including Tanura and belly dance
- Shisha facility
- Separate toilet facilities for men and women
- What is the capacity of your desert camp?
A. Our desert camp with spacious Majlis and Bedouin style seating can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
- Should I take any special precaution for enjoying dune bashing?
A. It is recommended to avoid eating heavy meal at least two hours before the desert safari, as it may sometimes result in vomiting and sickness during dune bashing.
- Do I have a choice of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes?
A. We serve international cuisine with a choice of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies.
- Is there any clothing etiquette that I have to follow for desert safari?
A. It will be good to wear loose cotton clothes during your desert safari trip, as it enables you to comfortably indulge in desert related activities. Likewise, carry your sunglasses and put on sandals instead of shoes.
- What are the payment options for booking desert safari?
A. We accept cash and credit card. Moreover, you can also make payment prior to the tour.
- What is cancellation policy?
A. Cancellations can be made 48 hours prior with full refund, for cancellation within 24 hours contact our agents.