|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Helicopter Tour of Dubai 25 minutes
Perhaps there is no better way to admire the panoramic coastline and skyline of Dubai than from an exhilarating helicopter aerial tour with Rayna Tours.
Experiencing Dubai from the air provides a unique and unforgettable view of the emirate. As you tour on one of our state of the art helicopters that abide by all the latest civil aviation rules and procedures, you’ll be able to savor the sights of some of the Dubai’s most popular landmarks from a totally different angle, such as Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, The World, Burj Khalifa, the historic Dubai Creek, and futuristic buildings along the Sheik Zayed Road, among many others. Flights are operated from Atlantis or Dubai Festival City throughout the year, and the tour lasts for 15 to 20 minutes. Whichever route you opt to fly with us, we assure you of a remarkable helicopter ride over Dubai.
- Atlantis Hotel
- Burj Al Arab hotel
- Burj Khalifa
- Downtown Dubai
- Dubai historic creek and port Rashid
- Dubai Marina
- Madinat Jumeirah
- The Palm Island
- The Palm Jumeirah
- The World™’ Islands
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Private Transportation option selected)
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Once you Book this activity Online a Confirmation Number will be provided to you on your E Mail ID.This Confirmation Number needs to be produced at the entrance to gain the entry.
- Insurance: Every passenger is insured in accordance with the local UAE Civil Aviation Authorization regulations.
- Each passenger is required to bring their Passport ID’s to the Helipad check-in area.
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions.
- Smoking, food and beverages are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Infants are not allowed for this activity. Children 2 years and above are allowed on board.
- Pregnant women can fly only during the first 32 weeks of pregnancy OR upon your own risk.
- Tour routes may vary due to air traffic control stipulations or other operational or safety considerations.
- Rayna Tours bears no responsibility for customers who arrive late. In this case there would be no refund or any kind of rescheduling in this activity.
- Location Address - Dubai Police Academy, Al Sufouh, near Madinat Souk - Dubai
Special Note : Helicopter Dubai will be accept the reservations only till 15:30 Hrs during the holy month of Ramadan.
- All Cancellations made 72 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 72 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children of all ages will be charged Adult Rates.