For those who wish to have the wildest day out in the heart of the desert city, Dubai Safari Park is all set to offer authentic wildlife experience in over 119 acre facility in Al Warqa. The first of its kind in the UAE, the concept of this park is far beyond ensuring an amazing outing to visitors, as its prime goal is to provide an exceptionally safe and undisturbed environment for its residents including rescued animals, through its cutting-edge conservation and rehabilitation efforts.
Within its four distinct sections: Asian Village, African Village, Open Safari Village, and Arab Village with a Bedouin oasis, you’ll see more than 2500 residents covering 250 plus rare species that are almost at the brink of extinction – all conscientiously obtained from various zoos across the world. Displaying a wide diversity of culture and habitats, these sections will effortlessly transport you to the fascinating landscapes of African savannah and Arabian steppes while allowing you to engage in many activities like camel ride, falconry, hunting dogs etc. Also, don’t miss the chance to feed giraffe and ride elephants.
The most thrilling part of this park is undeniably the drive-through safari experience in a safe powerful vehicle. This will bring you incredibly close to the freely roaming creatures at Open Safari Village, such as fierce Bengal tigers, wolfs, hippopotamus and more. What’s more; it even includes a crocodile drive-through exhibit which is the first of its kind in the world, besides the UAE’s biggest lion and elephant drive-through exhibit. There is also a 1000-seater theater, where you can spectacle intriguing binturong and raccoon shows.
From skiing ground and kids’ play area to adventure zone, the park offers several leisure and dining options in its Wadi region, which is also home to a variety of unique bird and animal species. Coming to its major highlights, this park is totally energy efficient, with most of its facilities powered by solar energy. In its lush landscape, it has over 100 varieties of plants and is noteworthy for its brilliant waste disposable and water renewable techniques, along with air-conditioned rocks, misting machines and specially chilled pools which protect the inhabitants from the scorching summer heat.
Quite surely, a visit to Dubai Safari Park will beguilingly have you at the intersection of education, exploration, and heart-pounding thrill.
What To Expect
- Visit the region’s first-of-its-kind safari park
- Meet animals from several unique species, maintained in their natural habitat
- Get ready to experience African savannah and Arabian steppes as you explore its four diverse sections
- Indulge in some exciting activities like elephant ride, camel ride and feeding giraffes
- Enjoy the most thrilling activity with a drive-through experience aboard a powerful vehicle
- Appreciate the park’s brilliant energy efficient facilities powered by solar energy
- See 100 plus varieties of lush plants, apart from misting machines, chilled pools, and air-conditioned rocks across the park