|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
- It’s one of the best ways to admire Dubai’s marvelous coastline.
- This involves an adventurous ride aboard the Yellow Boat – a highly safe and well-maintained Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB).
- This allows you to experience fast fun and thrill as you take in some of Dubai’s prestigious landmarks from water.
- See the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, the imposing Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, the stunning ever Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) and Dubai Marina Yacht Club, among many others, from an unrivaled standpoint.
- Flexibility to choose from three diverse cruise routes and duration: 60 minutes (Dubai Marina), 75 minutes (Atlantis), and Original Tour (99 minutes).
Yellow Boats Dubai
The exquisiteness of Dubai’s coastline should be best taken in from water, and one of the apt ways to do it is with Rayna Tours’ Yellow Boat tour. It gives you the perfect chance to circle past the awe-inspiring modern attractions along Dubai’s hotspots by a safe RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat). You can choose from four options, which vary according to the cruise location and duration of this exhilarating boat tour: 90 minutes, 75 minutes, 45 minutes, and 30 minutes.
Cruise by the man-made Palm Jumeirah admiring the luxurious villas and astounding resorts; enjoy the best-ever views of the seven-star Burj Al Arab as well as the majestic Palm Atlantis Hotel; and be in awe at the most stunning architectural marvels as you drift along Dubai Marina, such as Princess Tower, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Twisted Tower, and Dubai Marina Yacht Club. With this cheerful ride all encircled by postcard-worthy views, a must-have for this tour is a camera. Keep your device handy to capture some magnificent pictures against the immaculate backdrop of Dubai’s iconic landmarks.
Give us a call or drop us an email to make a reservation or learn about this pleasant guided boat trip inclusive of roundtrip transfers.
- Photo Opportunity
- Life Jackets
- Instructions by Professionals
- Thrilling Boat Ride
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Private Transportation option selected)
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|60 / 75 / 99 Minutes||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
60 Minutes - Dubai Marina Tour
Join us on an evening sightseeing cruise of Dubai Marina and JBR, featuring its beautiful skyline, magnificent 21st century modern architecture and the sheer exhilaration and vibrancy of a chic, urban lifestyle.
Option : 2
75 Minutes - Atlantis Tours
Get set to hold on tight for this wonderful experience on the Sea Waters that takes you through the scenic beauty through the Yellow Boats for 75 minutes
Option : 3
99 Minutes - Original Tour
Get set to hold on tight for this wonderful experience on the Sea Waters that takes you through the scenic beauty through the Yellow Boats for 99 minutes
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be produced at the Entrance for Identification purpose.
- You need to report direct at the location 20 minutes before the Tour time
- Pregnant women, Heart Patients or people suffering from backache are strictly not recommended for the Tour.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 5 years are not allowed for this activity
- Children between age 5 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available