|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
- It’s one of Dubai’s most visited water parks.
- It’s placed right next to the iconic Burj Al Arab, in Jumeirah.
- The water park is especially noteworthy for its distinct theme, centered on the Arabian folklore of Juha.
- Enjoy close to 30 rides that are ideal for thrill-seekers, families and little ones.
- Adventurists can make the most of its rides and slides including Jumeirah Sceirah, Master Blasters, and Wipeout and Riptide FlowRider.
- If you’re joined by your little ones, they are definite to enjoy the park’s Dhow and Lagoon and Juha’s Journey.
Wild Wadi Water Park
For an adventurous yet fun-filled day out in Dubai, The RTT can tailor a visit to the Wild Wadi Park featuring some of the world’s fastest and tallest rides. Located adjacent to Burj Al Arab in Jumeirah – one of the city’s most posh areas, a tour to the Wild Wadi Park will provide you with a delightful break from the daily hustles and bustles of your hectic life.
The real highlight of the park is that it is built around the concept of an interesting Arabian folklore whose central characters are Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. Its attention to detail emphasis on character structure and development has won the park the World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment Design and Theming.
As you enter here, the child in you will pop out, with more than 25 exciting rides – the significant being Master Blaster or uphill water roller coaster, Ring Rides that allows you to choose from single or double ring, Jumeirah Sceirah – a free-fall water slide that stands up to a height of 33 meters, Wipeout and Riptide rides with the capability of producing a realistic wave effect and Breakers Bay – the largest of its kind in the Middle East.
- Entrance ticket to Wild Wadi Theme Park
- Access to world’s fastest and tallest fun rides
- Exciting rides suitable for all ages available
- Food and beverage available in the premises
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
The Rayna Tours Advantage
- Authorized Ticket Seller - Wild Wadi Water Park
- Convenient booking options with instant confirmation
- Secured payment
- Experience of selling over 1 lac tickets
- Local expert in the UAE
- Customized transfer choices with our own line-up of vehicles
- Exclusive 24/7 client support helpline
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Special promotions and deals made available from time to time
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|7 Hours (Approx)||Direct to location||Wild Wadi Entrance||English / Arabic|
Option : 1
Dubai Wild Wadi Water Park
We offer entrance tickets and free access to all the slides including world’s fastest and tallest rides at the Wild Wadi Waterpark.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- Operational hours for the Wild Wadi Water Park are from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Guests are required to download a soft copy of the Ticket which needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain an entry.
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason, if any of the rides are nonoperational on any particular day, in this case, we do not hold any responsibility for the same.
- During busy periods, the Jumeirah Sceirah guest's queue will be closed off 45 minutes prior to the park's closing time.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Location Address - Wild Wadi Water Park, Jumeirah Road, Next To Jumeirah Beach Hotel - Dubai.
Opening Hours :
Monday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Special Note: Please note that Wild Wadi Water Park will be temporarily closed due to Essential maintenance, from 11 January 2020 (Saturday) until 6 February 2020 and reopen to the public on Friday February 7, 2020.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above 2 years and height up to 1.1 meter will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above 1.1 meter in height will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available