|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Chillout Ice Lounge Dubai
Give a break to Dubai’s desert heat and come chill at the coolest ever dining spot in the region. With temperatures dropped to -6 degree Celsius here throughout, Chillout is the Middle East’s first ice lounge. It’s a true winter wonderland where everything from its interiors, seating, tables and walls to fantastic decorations involving sculptures and spikes attached to ceiling is literally made out of real ice.
Before you walk into the venue, suit yourself up with thermal coats, gloves and fur caps (all included in your tickets and made available by the lounge itself.) Shiver in excitement as you discover this all-ice place up-close and take in the massive ice sculptures that are illuminated and painstakingly crafted down to the minutest detail. Yes, they are true art masterpieces carved out of the huge blocks of ice and are worth the trip alone. Get ready to captivate some really cool images with these icy representations of both Dubai’s icons and other classic wonders including an ice throne.
After you wander around this freezing spot, you’ll next sit down to enjoy your welcome drink which is mostly its signature hot chocolate or tea / coffee, paired with your chosen desserts or hot chicken BBQ specialties. You can even get creative by sipping your favorite drinks or cocktails, served chilled in a real ice glass. So be sure visit this distinct lounge on your Dubai trip! Experience it for yourself what it’s like to dine in an ice-cold venue as you go from blazing 50 degree Celsius to super chilling -6 degree Celsius.
- Admission to the Chillout Ice Lounge
- Use of thermal clothing
- Welcome drink (Hot chocolate or Tea)
- Chicken bbq skewers (2 pcs per person)
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|Approx 1 Hour||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Chillout Ice Lounge Admission Only
Escape the UAE heat with this Dubai Chillout Ice Lounge experience. Step inside this popular attraction where you'll be served apple pie and hot chocolate at sub-zero temperatures and see what it's like to go from desert dunes to 50 degrees Celsius
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket to gain an entry.
- On arrival you’ll be given thermal clothing to help keep you warm in the chilly temperatures.
- You’ll get a hooded parka, woolen gloves, and shoes and socks, if required.
- Spend a few minutes in the buffer zone area, at 5 degrees Celsius, to give your body time to adjust to the really low temperature in the main Chillout Lounge.
- Experience the unique technological innovation in refrigeration, lighting, and architecture on your 1-hour visit.
- From an architectural point of view, Chillout Lounge is an intriguing combination of ice, glass, and steel.
- The lounge serves welcome drink and BBQ skewers on complimentary basis.
- Children must always be accompanied by an Adult or a Guardian during the tour or attraction visit.
- The operator may deny entry to children travelling alone for safety concern, so kindly follow the child policy at all times.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction's gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available