|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
- It’s one of the most convenient and comprehensive Abu Dhabi tours available from Dubai.
- This not only takes you to some of the capital city’s iconic attractions, but also lets you experience some wild Ferrari based fun and thrill at the first of its kind Ferrari World Abu Dhabi theme park.
- Your Abu Dhabi city tour is fully guided and includes roundtrip transport from Dubai.
- The tour itinerary covers Sheik Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village, Date Market, Corniche, Emirates Palace Hotel, and Yas Island.
- Flexibility to choose city tour with or without lunch.
- Subject to your choice, lunch will be arranged at Heritage Village or Marina Mall.
- At Ferrari World on Yas Island, you’ll find rides and attractions suitable for all abilities and fear factors.
- Opportunity to experience the exhilarating ever rides, mainly the fastest of its kind Formula Rossa, Flying Aces and Scuderia Challenges.
- For your little ones, there are attractions like Tyre Twist, Benno’s Great Race, and Nello’s Adventureland.
Abu Dhabi City Tour With Ferrari World
On this combination tour with Rayna Tours, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capital city of the UAE, while enjoying an evening of amusement and thrill at the mesmerizing Ferrari World Theme Park.
Abu Dhabi City Tour
Abu Dhabi - the seat of administrative, political and industrial activities in the country - is perhaps best known for its culture and heritage. But rather than trading off it as a cultural point of interest, Abu Dhabi is one of the most progressive and pioneering spots, being ranked as the world’s richest city. Our Abu Dhabi tour is a great way to get an insight into how the city has, over the years, grown from a quaint fishing village to a most modern city. From the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque and magnificent Emirates Palace brimming with rich history to attractions that depict the city’s eclectic architecture and superb infrastructure, you can be assured that not a single hotspot will be missed out on your trip to Abu Dhabi.
Ferrari World Theme Park The first and largest of its kind in the world, this sprawling Ferrari-inspired theme park - on the Yas Island - is designed to provide an experience of lifetime. You can indulge in the fun and thrill with its more than 20 pulse-pounding rides and highlights, such as Formula Rosa, Fiorano GT Challenge, Scuderia Challenge, Paddock, V12 flume ride, Speed of Magic, Bell’Italia, and Galleria Ferrari.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Photographic opportunity at Yas Island Ferrari world
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photographic opportunity at Emirate Palace Hotel (Outer view only)
- Drive through Corniche Road
- Famous Date Market
- Ferrari World Tickets (Standard / Premium) Depends on your Booking
- Drop off at your Hotel
- Lunch as per guests choice at Marina Mall or Heritage village (With Additional Charge only)
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|12 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic|
Option : 1
Abu Dhabi City Tour With Ferrari (Standard Ticket)
Spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capital city of the UAE & the first and largest of its kind in the world, this sprawling Ferrari-inspired theme park
Option : 2
Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World Premium
Spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capital city of the UAE & the first and largest of its kind in the world, this sprawling Ferrari-inspired theme park that gives you an access for skip the line and unlimited rides
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years & below 1.3 meters height will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available