Though there are shopping malls in Georgia, the best shopping is to be had at flea markets and open markets. Here are a few shopping avenues:
- Flea Market Dry Bridge (Tbilisi): Handmade handicrafts and jewelry
- Tbilisi Shopping Mall (Tbilisi): A shopping mall offering various apparel and household items.
- Estia - Handmade Arts Boutique (Tbilisi): Handmade craft items such as book ends, book covers, and bags and so on.
- Fotografia (Tbilisi): A series of well-executed photos of the natural scenery around Tbilisi.
- Tsangala's Wine Shop & Bar (Tbilisi): A good place to pick up some prime Georgian wines.
- Caucasian Carpets Gallery (Tbilisi): Hand-knotted carpets in many colors, depicting Georgian cultural concepts.
- David Kakabadze Fine Art Gallery (Kutaisi): A chance to pick up some fine art from European artists.
- Caucasus Nature Jewels (Tbilisi): A jewelry shop selling European jewelry.