Select Tour Requirements
& Add Option to Cart
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Oman Musandum from Sharjah
Spend a whole day admiring the refreshing and exquisite scenery of Musandam Peninsula! Although a part of the Sultanate of Oman, Musandam is completely isolated from the country by the UAE’s eastern coast. At Rayna Tours, we organize a totally worry-free Oman Musandam tour from Sharjah. It introduces you to the unspoiled charm of this natural paradise blessed with quaint fishing villages, pristine beaches, hidden coves and bays, towering mountains of up to 2000 meters, and most of all, the striking fjord-like inlets - all of which justifiably label Musandam as ‘Norway of Arabia’.
After a pickup from your Sharjah location, drive through the enchanting route that leads you along several scenic sights. Pass through the craggy peaks and rustic Arabian settlements as you approach Dibba town overlooking the Gulf of Oman. Then board a traditional Omani dhow to enjoy a scenic cruise and soak up the glorious natural spectacles of Musandam coast. Indulge in a buffet meal and relish unlimited refreshments served onboard. You can further enjoy a variety of fun-filled and adventurous water activities on this approximately five-hour cruise, from spotting dolphins, snorkeling and swimming to the thrilling banana boat ride.
At the end of the tour, we’ll drop you back to your location in Sharjah.
- Pick up from your
Hotel (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- 5 Hours Musandam Dhow cruise departing from Dibba harbor
- Continental Buffet lunch with
- Banana Boat Ride
- Fishing & Swimming with life
- Snorkeling with Equipment's
- Drop off
at your Hotel (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|12 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Sharjah)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Oman Musandam from Sharjah
Get a tremendous view of Oman Waters with a traditional sailing experience which is one of its kind for Nature lovers.
Pick up Time :
TBA (To be advised)
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- UAE Residents are requested to
send a copy of passport to process the border pass. Border pass is
required as per the new regulation set by the UAE crossing Dibba
transitional border for all UAE Residents visa holders. Border
pass will be made by us (it is free of charge) and it will remain at the
Dibba checkpoint. It may take 2 to 3 days to process Border
pass for,please ensure you carry your Passport along with you.
- For tourist Visa holders the
Border crossing permit gets processed within a days time.It is
mandatory to carry a Valid Passport along as the tour crosses the
army check point.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- It is mandatory for you to carry your Passport copy with you at the time of your Tour or else your entry at the border will be restricted.
- Banana Boat Ride & Deep Sea fishing are subject to the current weather conditions.
- Subject to Availability
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available
SIGN UP TO BOOK
You're moments away from booking