Dinner in Desert Ras Al Khaimah Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Dinner in Desert Ras Al Khaimah
Want to absorb in the charming allure of Ras Al Khaimah’s desert but find all pulse-pounding actions that come along with it off-putting? We’ve a special desert safari package just for you! Rayna Tours’ Dinner in Desert is a classic way to take in the region’s dramatic desert scenery, along with some great food and fun-filled activities.
Experience a traditional welcome at our desert campsite and then gear up to discover the rich Bedouin culture and heritage. Get your hands adorned with intricate Arabian henna patterns, enjoy falconry, smoke Shisha, and be sure to pose for a great souvenir photograph dressed in traditional Emirati costumes. It’s also absolutely worth exploring the spectacular dunes on a camel back.
Moreover, be amazed by mind-boggling Arabian shows like belly dance and Tanura performance, as you savor a lavish buffet dinner comprising tantalizing BBQ specialties. Complimentary refreshments will be served throughout the trip. So don’t look further than our Dinner in Desert if you wish to discover the grace and elegance of Ras Al Khaimah in the most comfortable way.
- Transfers (if selected)
- Mouth Watering Dinner at the Desert Camp
- Camel ride
- Soft drinks
- Henna Painting
- BBQ Dinner
- Sand boarding
- Belly Dance
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Dinner in Desert Ras Al Khaimah Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|5 - 6 Hours (Approx)||Approx 05.30 PM-09.00 PM||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Dinner in Desert RAK
Experience a Mouth Watering Dinner from our International Cuisines in the Desert Camp
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Transfers (if selected)
- Please click on the given link to View the food menu of our Desert Camp Menu
- Subject to Availability
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Dinner in Desert Ras Al Khaimah Reviews
No Reviews Available