|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
Camel Riding Ras Al Khaimah
Camel Trekking tour from Rayna Tours is ideal for anyone on the lookout of a petite yet distinctive adventure while in Ras Al Khaimah. Accompanied by a local Bedouin guide, it allows you to experience the genuine thrill of riding a camel across the miles of unexplored sandy trails, encircled by stunning desert scenery.
Escaping all the restraints of muddled city life scene as well as hectic traffic, this unique desert safari assures you of a totally peaceful experience. Apart from camel ride, a trip to our campsite also gives you the chance to know more about the region’s interesting culture and traditions. Thanks to a variety of Bedouin-inspired activities including the Photo opportunity and Refreshments
Precisely, the expedition of dreamy landscape on a camel back, along with many amazing traditional activities, makes this tour not any mundane but an incredibly exciting journey. Besides serving unlimited refreshments throughout the trip, you can also enjoy complimentary roundtrip transfers.
- Pick up from your Hotel (If transfer option selected)
- Camel Ride (15 minutes or 1 hour depends on your Booking)
- Welcome drinks
- Photo opportunity
- Drop off to your Hotel (If transfer option selected)
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|2 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Ras Al Khaimah)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
15 minutes Camel Ride Morning
Enjoy a 15 minutes Camel ride in the deserts of Ras Al Khaimah
Option : 2
1 Hour Camel Ride Morning
Enjoy a 1 hour Camel ride in the deserts of Ras Al Khaimah
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Pregnant women or guests with a backache are not recommended for this tour.
- Pick up from Areas other than Ras Al Khaimah Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- During the month of ramadan or dry days no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available