Ras Al Khaimah City Tour Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Ras Al Khaimah City Tour
Any part of the year is ideal to make a trip to Ras Al Khaimah, and with Rayna Tours, you can gain a widespread look into this city via a local’s eye. Boasting a blend of stunning desert scenery, delightful beaches, towering mountains, and amazing cultural and historic landmarks – all wrapped up in a serene, laid-back ambience, Ras Al Khaimah is a must-experience during your UAE holidays. So to obtain a genuine comprehension of what makes this destination really tick, join our Ras Al Khaimah City Tour, accompanied by an expert guide and inclusive of hassle-free pick up and drop off.
Discover the region’s traditional past with a visit to the National Museum of Ras Al Khaimah – a palace-turned-museum with some intriguing exhibits on display, depicting art, craft and archeology. The 18th century Falayah Fort and Dhayah Fort, offering the best views of mountains as well as the sea, are other attractions covered in the itinerary. We’ll also drive you through some of the most beautiful and mysterious attractions, such as the man-made Marjan Island and the uninhibited fishing village of Jazirat Al Hamra. This tour further makes it possible to check out the city’s prominent shopping attractions like Old Souk and Fish Market.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Hamra Village
- Al Marjan Island
- Al Dhayah Fort
- Mohammad Bin Salem Mosque
- National Museum
- Old Souk
- Drop off at your Hotel
Why Should I go for This?
- Explore the fascinating sights and sounds of Ras Al Khaimah in-depth with an expert guide in tow.
- Learn about the region’s inspiring historical past with a stop at National Museum of Ras Al Khaimah, 18th century Falayah Fort and Dhayah Fort, among others.
- Browse the vibrant Old Souk and enjoy a drive through the region’s most enigmatic spots including Jazirat Al Hamra and Al Marjan Island.
- Enjoy personalized attention and absolute convenience from start to end with hotel pick up and drop off included.
Want to fuel your adventure side? Book our Jebel Jais Zipline
that allows you to take in the UAE’s highest mountain peak in its entire glory. For those who wish to discover the main delights of other emirates, there is Dubai City Tour
, Abu Dhabi City
and Fujairah East Coast Tour.
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Ras Al Khaimah City Tour Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|4 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Ras Al Khaimah)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Morning City Tour Ras Al Khaimah Morning (Between 9:00 am to 12:00 pm)
Admire the beauty of the Ras Al Khaimah City that gives you an opportunity to view the Cultural beauty at the Morning time
Option : 2
Evening City Tour Ras Al Khaimah Evening (Between 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
Admire the beauty of the Ras Al Khaimah City that gives you an opportunity to view the Cultural beauty at the Evening time
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- You are required to provide us with a detailed information on your Flight timings for a easy Pick up.
- For all cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If cancellation made within 24 hours of your tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for a refund your amount will be returned back to you within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Ras Al Khaimah City Tour Reviews
No Reviews Available