Yellow Boats Abu Dhabi Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Yellow Boats Abu Dhabi
Are you ready to revel in the best sights of the UAE’s capital city from the best-ever perspective? Board a pleasant yellow RIB (rigid inflatable boat) which will cut you through the gleaming waters of Abu Dhabi, framed by the breathtaking skyline views. Select from three Yellow Boat Ride options, which vary according to the duration as well as the sights included in the cruise.
Depart from Emirate Palace Hotel Marina and hang on to your seats, as your experienced skipper takes you on an adrenaline-fueled ride out to the gleaming waters of Arabian Gulf. Enjoy the thrilling spray of water and a refreshing stream of cool wind while you appreciate Abu Dhabi’s many claims to its unrivaled repute and fame - mainly the stunning Emirate Palace, culturally rich Heritage Village, and the panoramic man-made Lulu Island offering the rare chance to see dolphins.
For a wonderful photographic opportunity in an incomparable setting, choose 90-minute Yellow Boat Tour, encompassing attractions such as Sheik Zayed Mosque and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. Aside from remarkable views, the major draw is that all along the way your expert guide will beguile you with the interesting narratives on almost every beautiful sight which you float by.
- Photo Opportunity
- Life Jackets
- Instructions by Professionals
- Thrilling Boat Ride
Why Should I go for This?
- Whizz across Abu Dhabi’s stunning waterfront sights aboard a safe, cheery yellow RIB (rigid inflatable boat.)
- This glides you past the attractions such as Emirates Palace, Heritage Village, and Lulu Island, among others.
- Feel the fresh blast of cool winds as you enjoy this approximately 60-minute boat cruise at exhilarating speeds.
- Flexibility to choose from two cruise locations such as Corniche Tour or Maya Island Tour.
Looking for more water activities? Choose deep sea cruising Abu Dhabi. You can also head out to Dubai where you can opt for our yacht rental Dubai
or visit one of the region’s many water parks such as Laguna Water Park
and Aquaventure Water Park.
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Yellow Boats Abu Dhabi Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|60 / 75 Minutes||Direct at Location||Direct at Location||English|
Option : 1
Yellow Boats (60 Minutes) Corniche Tour
Join us on the most exhilarating sightseeing cruise of Corniche, Lulu Island and Emirates Palace.
Option : 2
Yellow Boats (60 Minutes) Maya Island Tour
Get set to hold on tight for this wonderful experience on the Sea Waters that takes you through the Emirates Palace, Royal Palaces and Grand Mosque.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be produced at the Entrance for Identification purpose
- You need to report direct at the location 20 minutes before the Tour time
- Pregnant women, Heart Patients or people suffering from backache are strictly not recommended for the Tour.
Special Note : Yellow Boats will not be operating any trips from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM during the month of Ramadan, Subject to availability
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 5 years are not allowed for this activity
- Children between age 5 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Yellow Boats Abu Dhabi Reviews
No Reviews Available