Select Tour Requirements
& Add Option to Cart
Yellow Boats Abu Dhabi
Are you ready to revel in the best sights of the UAE’s capital city from the best-ever perspective? Board a pleasant yellow RIB (rigid inflatable boat) which will cut you through the gleaming waters of Abu Dhabi, framed by the breathtaking skyline views. Select from three Yellow Boat Ride options, which vary according to the duration as well as the sights included in the cruise.
Depart from Emirate Palace Hotel Marina and hang on to your seats, as your experienced skipper takes you on an adrenaline-fueled ride out to the gleaming waters of Arabian Gulf. Enjoy the thrilling spray of water and a refreshing stream of cool wind while you appreciate Abu Dhabi’s many claims to its unrivaled repute and fame - mainly the stunning Emirate Palace, culturally rich Heritage Village, and the panoramic man-made Lulu Island offering the rare chance to see dolphins.
For a wonderful photographic opportunity in an incomparable setting, choose 90-minute Yellow Boat Tour, encompassing attractions such as Sheik Zayed Mosque and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. Aside from remarkable views, the major draw is that all along the way your expert guide will beguile you with the interesting narratives on almost every beautiful sight which you float by.
- Photo Opportunity
- Life Jackets
- Instructions by Professionals
- Thrilling Boat Ride
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|60 / 90 Minutes||Direct at Location||Direct at Location||English|
Option : 1
Yellow Boats (60 Minutes)
Join us on the most exhilarating sightseeing cruise of Corniche, Lulu Island and Emirates Palace.
Pick up Time :
TBA (To be advised)
Option : 2
Yellow Boats (90 Minutes)
Get set to hold on tight for this wonderful experience on the Sea Waters that takes you through the Emirates Palace, Royal Palaces and Grand Mosque.
Pick up Time :
TBA (To be advised)
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be produced at the Entrance for Identification purpose
- You need to report direct at the location 20 minutes before the Tour time
- Pregnant women, Heart Patients or people suffering from backache are strictly not recommended for the Tour.
Special Note : Yellow Boats will not be operating any trips from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM during the month of Ramadan, Subject to availability
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 5 years are not allowed for this activity
- Children between age 5 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available
Customer Care / Bookings / Enquiries
UAE CALL CENTER
TOLL FREE 800-RAYNA ( 72962 ) within UAE
+971 4 2087444 Outside UAE
+971 503807057 / +971 507594397
INDIA CALL CENTER
TOLL FREE 1800-267- 0747 within India
SINGAPORE CALL CENTER
MALAYSIA CALL CENTER
+91-2066838800 Ext. 2226
+971 4 2087556 EXT : 178
+971 56 5364485
+27 21 300 8085
+971 4 2087555 – Ext : 259, 165
REST OF THE WORLD
+91 2066838800 Ext. 855
FAR EAST MARKET (SINGAPORE)
+6531588019 Ext: 269
FAR EAST MARKET (MALAYSIA)
SIGN UP TO BOOK
You're moments away from booking