Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Yas Marina Circuit Tour
The Yas Marina
Circuit tour with us will get you acquainted with the most advanced Formula one
race circuit in the world. Normally just open to the race drivers and racing
teams, we ‘ll give you a detailed guided tour of this fascinating circuit from
the inside. Get an inside view of behind the scenes of this world renowned circuit
and its tracks with bus (in case of no event going on). Get to see the paddock
room, access the race control room, and the F1 pits and garages for better
understanding of how the Formula one races work.
- Pick up from your Hotel (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- Entry Tickets to Yas Marina Circuit
- A special photo session at the podium
- Drop off at your Hotel (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Location Address: Yas Central - Yas Marina Circuit - Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Kindly Carry your Photo ID with you as they need to be produced at the time of entrance.
- Non-UAE license holders should have held their license for minimum 2 years before the date of the experience.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your experience/tour start time.
- Wear clothes covering your arms and legs.
- Any abusive behaviour or safety violations will lead to penalizing or be reported to authorities as necessary.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Opening Hours : Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays.(Tour timings may also vary due to weather conditions.)
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 11 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 11 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.