Camel Trekking in Abu Dhabi Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Camel Trekking in Abu Dhabi
This unique package from Rayna Tours is a great way to explore the striking beauty of Abu Dhabi’s desert untouched by time. Throughout the history of the UAE, camels played an integral role in shaping its trade and commerce scenario; thanks to its extraordinary capabilities to withstand harsh climatic conditions and travel long distances along the arid desert with little water and food. In fact,camels embody an indispensable rudiment of the region’s culture and heritage.
Cameltrekking is, therefore, perfect for tourists who want to experience the authentic Emirate tradition. Are you a first-timer? Don’t worry; our courteous, professional will not only provide necessary training to ride a camel but also assist you to get on to the camel’s back. It’s quite obvious you’ll soon become comfortable and relaxed with the animal. After all, camels are very friendly and intelligent.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Approx 1 hour camel riding in the desert
- Drop off at your Hotel
Why Should I go for This?
- It's fun, its adventurous, and if offers an incredible experience of riding on the king of the desert.
- Your camel trekking starts from the desert, but your pickup starts from the point of your choice. Be it outside a mall, from the hotel, or at the airport or seaport.
- Enjoy the unparallel beauty of the vast serene oasis while riding on the king of the desert. Camels are not just animals in UAE; they are the embodiment of its rich culture and relished heritage.
- You can select morning or evening camel rides as per your choice of safari.
If you wish to add more cultural experiences in the midst of untouched nature, You can also book our Abu Dhabi city tour for a detailed overview of the region’s unmissable sights.
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Camel Trekking in Abu Dhabi Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|30 Miuntes(Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Abu Dhabi city)||Desert Camp||English|
Explore the Arabian desert with 30 minutes of camel trekking.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The transfers are provided from Abu Dhabi city center areas.
- Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will not be allowed for this activity
- Please be noted that all children taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- The schedule is likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Alcohol and belly dancing will not be allowed during Ramadan.
- Important Note -
- Al hosn app required only for residents people, tourist need to show RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate.
- Required 72 hours valid RT PCR test report ( UAE based lab )
- A Fully Vaccinated report required
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
Children under 12 years will be considered as children and charged a child rate
Children age 12 and above will be considered as adults and charged an adult rate
Camel Trekking in Abu Dhabi Reviews
No Reviews Available