Excellent Safety Standards
Our top priority is your safety and well-being!
That’s why RaynaTours introduced the Safety Verified badge.
An activity or tour carrying this emblem indicates that it adheres to both WHO-imposed safety standards and national COVID-19 guidance.
This allows you to determine with confidence if your chosen activity is absolutely safe and good to go.View Safety Details
Half Day Abu Dhabi City Tour Prices & Offers
|Tour Option More add-ons! Customize your tours or holidays with these super-saver add-ons and make your vacation an unforgettable experience.||Transfer Option We have multiple transfer options for this tour so please select any of the transfer option from the list|
Without transfer - No transfers will be provided
Sharing Transfers - During your tour You'll be sharing the vehicle with some more people
Private Transfer - During your tour You'll be provided private vehicle and you wont be sharing this vehicle with anyone.
|Tour Date Please select your travel date||Adult|
|Total We offer you a rate tag bespoke to your pocket and specifications. Book online & make your payment using credit card or via bank transfer.|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Half Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
The capital of the UAE is also one of the Middle East’s most charming cities. Take our half-day city tour for the most distinct and authentic overview of Abu Dhabi’s main attractions. This being a fully guided tour is particularly ideal for first timers and those with time constraints. With roundtrip transport included, it further eliminates all stress and confusions of organizing your own transport for sightseeing.
A combination of captivating cultural landmarks and resplendent architectures sets the background for this compact Abu Dhabi city tour. Beginning from your hotel or pre-agreed spot in Abu Dhabi, the tour will journey you past the city’s vibrant heart and the stunning sights surrounding it. And of course, you can expect to be regaled with some great information about this amazing city on the go.
A stop at Date Market lets you hop out for shopping not just quality dates (available in their tastiest versions imaginable), but also other local delights and unique souvenirs. And don’t hesitate to bargain in order to assure yourself of an extraordinarily reasonable retail therapy. You’ll further proceed to Al Maqta District where you’ll make a quick stop to enjoy a glance of one of the world’s most exquisite and colossal places of worship, Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
Finally, see the region’s modest yet intriguing past coming to life at Heritage Village. Designed to replicate an Emirati oasis settlement, this open-air museum gives you an exceptional understanding of the age-old Bedouin lifestyle and culture. It’s also a venue for many workshops which allow you to collect some interesting facts about traditional craftworks and skills such as pottery, spinning and weaving.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Date Market (Stopover)
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque (Stopover)
- Heritage Village
- Souk Market
- Drop off at your Hotel
Why Should I go for This?
- Get an in-depth understanding of Abu Dhabi’s amazing attractions.
- Chance to uncover the region’s culture, history and traditions with a knowledgeable guide by your side.
- Discover the beauty and all details of one of the world’s most stunning mosques, Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- Visit cultural attractions such as Heritage Village, Date Market etc.
- Roundtrip transfers with convenient hotel pick up and drop off make this tour absolutely stress-free from start to end.
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Half Day Abu Dhabi City Tour Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|4 Hours (Approx)||Activity will start at 08:30 AM||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Half Day Abu Dhabi City Tour - English
English guided tour
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Please carry valid ID proof/Passport along with you.
- The transfers are provided from Abu Dhabi city center areas only.
- There is a strict dress code to enter the Mosque; Men and women should wear clothes covering their heads, legs and hands
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited.
- The schedule is likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan.
case of unforeseen weather conditions, restrictions imposed by Govt. or
any similar situation suppliers have all the right to cancel or amend the
activity and it will be informed to you in advance.
- Important note -
- Sharing tour is available only on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- A private tour will be available every day.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 12 years will be considered as children and charged a child rate
- Children age 12 and above will be considered as adults and charged an adult rate
Half Day Abu Dhabi City Tour Reviews
No Reviews Available