Select Tour Requirements
& Add Option to Cart
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Dubai City Tour From Abu Dhabi
The UAE’s second largest city boasts of a spectrum of modern, historic and traditional attractions, and our all-encompassing Dubai City Tour is probably the most perfect way to get acquainted to its legendary sights first hand. This amazing tour, starting from Abu Dhabi, journeys you through the region’s prime highlights. Visit Dubai Museum; admire awe-inspiring structures along Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina; and cross over the glitzy Sheik Zayed Road, taking in the vistas of stunning skyscrapers. Your Dubai city tour finishes with a convenient drop off to your location in Abu Dhabi.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world
- Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building
- Drop off at your Hotel
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|10 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally Located in City Center Area Abu Dhabi City)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi
Explore the City of Dubai from Abu Dhabi Pickup & Drop off Facility
Pick up Time :
Between 11:00 am to 11:30 am
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Abu Dhabi Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- A specially arranged Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi that takes you all the way to view the scenic beauty of Dubai.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- When a booking is made and confirmed at a lower rate than actual rate, Rayna Tours LLC has the right to ask for difference amount. Agent must accept the services prior to the Cancellation Deadline or the booking will be automatically released without penalty.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Photo Stops - Dubai Museum,Jumeirah Beach,Atlantis Hotel
- Drive by - Jumeirah mosque, Burj al Arab, Mall of Emirates, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
- No change in the timing during Ramadan. Guests can buy their lunch in Dubai Mall but it will be consumed in the vehicle only, no drinking/eating/chewing gum in public.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available
SIGN UP TO BOOK
You're moments away from booking