Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Jebel Jais Zipline from Abu Dhabi
Glide through the world’s longest ever zipline by taking this tour from the capital city to Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah! The Jebel Jais Flight lets you soar over the splendid rugged charm of Jebel Jais – the highest mountain in the UAE. So set out of Abu Dhabi towards Ras Al Khaimah and finally to Jebel Jais where this once-in-a-lifetime, adrenaline-packed adventure awaits you.
As you arrive at the spot, you’ll swiftly go through the comprehensive instructions and then pull on your Superman-style harness gear. To kick off the real adventure, you’ll next take to the transparent launch platform which resembles an enormous falcon. Featuring two different lines, it will lift you and your companion over 1,680 meters high. Accelerating up to 160 kilometers per hour, this amazing experience further treats you with the astonishing bird’s-eye view of the pristine mountainous environment below.
After you zipline for about three minutes on highly secured and solid steel cables, prepare yourself for the grand finale as you stop at the second transparent platform. From this majestically suspended deck which is 1,280 meters up in the air, you’ll cruise back to the land via a one-kilometer-long cable line. While there is no age restriction to enjoy this activity, your height should be above 120 centimeters and weight between 45 kg and 130 kg.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Jebel Jais Zipline Flight (If option Selected)
- Jebel Jais Via Ferrata (If option Selected)
- Drop off at your Hotel
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Sharing and Private depending on the Booking selection.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Abu Dhabi Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian on the appointment date.
- The candidate should be weighing 40 - 130 KG for Jebel Jais Flight and 50 - 100 KG for Jebel Jais Via Ferrata with a height of +122 CMS
- GoPro rental service available (only for the Jebel Jais Flight) for an additional cost of AED 135 (VAT included)
- The candidate should be in a good medical condition
- The candidate should be free of any existing or recurrent injuries (specially neck, back and shoulders) or any conditions that requires immediate medical attention.
- Please wear comfortable athletic clothing, closed-toe shoes and no skirts, dresses, flip flops or any loose footwear. Hair should be tied up, and any large accessories like earrings, bracelets and superhero caps should be left at home. Specially for the Jebel Jais Via Ferrata, please wear sturdy trainers or running shows with good grip.
- Small lockers are available to store small items such as handbags, wallets, keys and mobile phones.
- The candidate should Not be pregnant.
- The candidate should Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances impair judgement.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your attraction's starting time.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.