Singapore Zoo with Jungle Breakfast Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Singapore Zoo with Jungle Breakfast
This unique tour from Rayna Tours assures you of an unforgettable zoo visit! We’ll offer you a private transfer from your hotel to Singapore Zoo, placed close to the serene Seletar Reservoir, in Mandai. The focal point of this trip is an award-winning breakfast experience with a playful family of Orangutans. Singapore Zoo boasts of one of the world’s top orangutan breeding programs that aims to nurture and care these brilliant primates in the verge of extermination due to hunting and damage of their natural rainforest habitat.
Dine within the rustic and cozy ambience of Ah Meng Restaurant which has been aptly named to honor the late orangutan, Ah Meng. Your buffet breakfast menu includes both local and western-inspired delicacies, along with a vast array of fresh fruits and refreshments. Take in the refreshing natural air and admire the lush surroundings, as you savor a great breakfast and have fun watching the intriguing acts of orangutans in the free-ranging area. Take pictures, feed them, and also listen to a commentary based on these amazing apes.
You’ll further get an opportunity to take a tram ride through the Open Zoo and marvel at its more than 3600 residents unperturbedly roaming in its natural habitat. As the tour concludes, we’ll drop you back to your hotel or designated spot in Singapore.
- A delicious Jungle Breakfast
- Entry ticket to Singapore Zoo
- Tram ride within the zoo
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Private Transportation option selected)
Why Should I go for This?
- Have an exciting culinary session as you relish a sumptuous breakfast with orangutans at the award-winning Singapore Zoo.
- Dine at the rustic Ah Meng Restaurant and further learn about the first of its kind orangutan breeding program.
- Delight in the charming acts of orangutans as you feed them, take pictures and enjoy a highly informative commentary.
- Enjoy a look at the zoo’s other cool inhabitants on a tram ride.
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Singapore Zoo with Jungle Breakfast Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|4 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Singapore)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Singapore Zoo with Jungle Breakfast
Watch the most beautiful wildlife settings in the world with natural environment & wonderful Jungle Breakfast.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- An E-Ticket will be provided to you on your Email ID after your Booking. You are required to carry a copy of the E-Ticket at the entrance to gain an entry at the Singapore Zoo.
- Pick up will be arranged from the City Centre hotels only for Private Transfers.
- The Pick up will be arranged from areas other than City center on request with an additional charge.
- By any chance you missed the transfer you can still utilize the Tickets as Tickets are Non Refundable
- Enjoy the Wildlife from one of the biggest Zoos in Asia with a Breakfast.
- The Pick up for this Tour will be arranged in the Morning time as per the timings displayed on the Tour time section on our Website.
- Kindly ensure that you provide exact details at the time of your Booking such as Flight information, Hotel Address & preferred Vehicle for a easy Drop Off.
- Location Address - Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore
The City Center Hotel Areas are listed below for your Booking convenience from where the Pick up can be arranged.
City Center Hotel Areas
Marina Bay Sands
Belestier Road Hotel Area
Tour Coordinator Contact Details +6531638499 (Call between 8:30 am to 7:30 pm Singapore Time) or WhatsApp +6591454670.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Singapore Zoo with Jungle Breakfast Reviews
No Reviews Available