River Safari Singapore with Boat Ride Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
River Safari Singapore with Boat Ride
Singapore is home to the only wildlife
park in Asia which has a river that is home to some of the most amazing river
marine life. You would get to see the marine life from several rivers from
around the world including Mekong River, Congo River, Yangtze River,
Mississippi River, Mary River, River Ganges, etc.
Apart from possessing the biggest
selection of fresh water fauna, the place also has 5000 animals amongst 40
endangered species. The Giant Panda Forest is another thing that you must not
miss. The red pandas, the giant pandas and the golden pheasants make an amazing
sight.To enjoy the wildlife
park and the river completely, you must go on an Amazon Quest Boat Ride that
would take you on a journey to explore the wilderness of the Amazon rainforest.
The 15 minute cruise of the Upper Seletar Reservoir would get you a glimpse of
the inhabitants of the Singapore Zoo as well as the Singapore Night Safari.
What to Expect
- Entry to Asia’s one-of-its-kind wildlife attraction that is completely themed around the river habitat
- Walk through its diverse zones to glimpse into some of the world’s most interesting marine life
- See over 5000 animals which include over 40 endangered species
- Explore the world’s largest freshwater aquarium
- Head over to the Giant Panda Forest to meet red pandas, giant pandas etc.
- Take an Amazon Quest Boat Ride to experience the wilderness and charm of Amazon Rainforest
- Singapore River Safari with Boat ride Admission E-Ticket
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Private Transportation option selected)
Why Should I go for This?
- Gain smooth entry into Asia’s one-of-its-kind wildlife attraction that is completely themed around the river habitat.
- Get up close with some of the world’s most interesting marine life as you walk through its diverse interesting zones.
- Admire in detail more than 7000 aquatic and terrestrial animals that represent more than 200 species (of which 40 are endangered species).
- Learn about the delicate freshwater ecosystems, being the park home to one of the largest displays of freshwater creatures.
- Catch up with giant pandas at the Giant Panda Forest.
- Experience the wilderness and charm of Amazon Rainforest with the thrilling ever Amazon Quest Boat Ride.
The Rayna Tours Advantage
River Safari Singapore with Boat Ride Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|3.5 Hours (Approx)||River Safari Singapore||River Safari Singapore||English|
Option : 1
River Safari Singapore - Ticket
Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park and home to 400 plant species and over 7,500 aquatic and terrestrial animals
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Location Address - River Safari Singapore, 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore
- Please bring a valid photo ID/passport with you as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the selected date and time.
- Pregnant women or guests with backache are not recommended for this activity
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Please keep distance from other travelers during the visit for covid precautions.
- Wheelchairs are available at the entrance at no charge (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Operational Hours : Monday to Sunday : 10:00 am — 07:00 pm
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
River Safari Singapore with Boat Ride Reviews
No Reviews Available