Paris Conciergerie Skip The Line Tickets Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Paris Conciergerie Skip The Line Tickets
A magnificent Gothic palace. The guards hall and the huge soldiers’ hall, built under King Philip II, were preserved at the time of the medieval palaces, as were the kitchens built under King John the Good.
From a Royal residence to a Courtyard. The kings of France left the palace at the end of the fourteenth century to settle in the Louvre and Vincennes. Then it assumed a judicial role and part of the palace became a prison cell.
Revolutionary Prison The Conciergerie became one of the main places of detention of the French Revolution with the installation of the revolutionary tribunal. Her most famous prisoner was Marie Antoinette. During the restoration, a memorial chapel was erected on the site of his cell.
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Paris Conciergerie Skip The Line Tickets Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|1 Hours (Approx)||2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France||2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France||English|
Option : 1
Conciergerie Paris Skip The Line Admission Tickets
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- See one of the principal places of detention during the French Revolution "Conciergerie".
- Your tickets will send to you by mail or on your Rayna dashboard
- Open every day from 9:30 am to 6pm. Closed on 1st January, 1st May, 25th December
- Last entrance is 30 min before closing time
- Bags larger than 55x35x20 will not be accepted inside the monument due to security reasons
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
Paris Conciergerie Skip The Line Tickets Reviews
No Reviews Available