Guided Eiffel Tower with Louvre Museum and River Cruise Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Guided Eiffel Tower with Louvre Museum and River Cruise
Enjoy the adventure of triple sightseeing in Paris.
Meet your guide at the departure point in the morning to pick up the Louvre and cruise ticket, and start your tour with a visit to the Eiffel Tower. Head up the famous tower with the guide. Hear great stories from your guide until you reach the second floor. After your guided tour, head all the way up to the summit and marvel at the fascinating view of the city.
Your package also includes a 1-hour cruise on the Seine River, which you can take at any time during your stay. Be impressed with your boat tour by the rich historical buildings of Paris ; Eiffel Tower, Statu de la Liberte , Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville , Institut France, Musee d'Orsay ,Assemblee Nationale ,Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Conciergerie . Pass by charming houseboats and floating restaurants along the way. The River Cruise tickets can be used any time until the expiration date on it.
You can go to the Louvre Museum on your ticket time and complete your journey with a visit to the world-famous Museum with a fast entrance ticket, skip the lines and head into this maze of art and culture in the center of the city. When inside, you will see many of the museum's room and discover the most important and beautiful art pieces and see whether Mona Lisa is smiling, marvel at amazing paintings, and walk among sculptures.
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Guided Eiffel Tower with Louvre Museum and River Cruise Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|Eiffel Tower Visit: 2.5 Hours
Louvre Museum: 3 Hours||21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France||21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France.||English|
Option : 1
When you select the 2nd Floor option; the access is will be the 1st and 2nd floor.
Option : 2
When you select the Summit Floor option; the access will be till the 3th floor.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible (Until 2nd floor for the Eiffel Tower)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- The meeting point address is just right outside the Eiffel Tower. Please do not go directly to the Eiffel Tower.
- There might be a waiting time in between 30 and 40 minutes.
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public, for maintenance or safety reasons or weather conditions, In this case only 9€ will be refunded
- Guided Tour available only in English at the Eiffel Tower
Meeting Point: Boulangerie Patisserie de la Tour Eiffel
Louvre Museum Address : Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child.
Guided Eiffel Tower with Louvre Museum and River Cruise Reviews
No Reviews Available