Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Prague Walking Tour with Old Town and Jewish quarter
Walking tour through the historical city center begins on the
main Prague square - Wenceslas Square. You can see Old Town Square and its
charming surroundings full of crooked streets with small shops. You will go
through the former Jewish ghetto around the synagogue and the old Jewish
cemetery. The tour will continue through Ungelt, which for many centuries was a
place for merchants and their customs. Then you will see the Church of St.
Jacob and Týn Church. You will walk through Celetná street to the Powder Tower
where the tour ends.
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
Please comfortable shoes and clothes as it includes considerable amount of walking around the city
Note: Drop off is not included in this tour
- For all cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If cancellation made within 24 hours of your tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for a refund your amount will be returned back to you within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.