Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Prague Grand City Tour with Prague Castle and Charles bridge
From the komfort of
our air-conditioned bus we will show you first the New Town with the Wenceslas
Square, the National Museum, the National Theatre, the panorama of Prague
Castle and the Lesser Town as well as the Charles Bridge.
Then you will
continue walking in the courtyards of the Prague Castle, become acquainted with
its history and you will visit the inside of its biggest monument, Saint Vitus’ Cathedral. After
visiting the grounds of Prague Castle, you will descend to the Lesser Town and
the Kampa Island. The Charles Bridge, the architectural gem of Central Europe
will lead you to the opposite bank of the Vltava River, from where you will
continue on foot to the Old Town and the Jewish Quarter. The tour ends in the
Old Town Square at the Astronomical Clock situated on the
frontage of the Old Town Hall near the Týn Church.
Although this is a
combined bus and walking tour, it is more physically demanding than TOUR 1. We
therefore recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and that you should be in
good physical condition.
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- It is a physically demanding tour as it includes some walking We therefore recommend that you wear comfortable shoes
and that you should be in good physical condition.
This is a city tour in an air conditioned vehicle including bus + walking
The tour ends in the Old Town Square at the Astronomical Clock situated on the frontage of the Old Town Hall near the Týn Church.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.