|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Prague Grand City tour
sightseeing tour we will introduce you Prague (UNESCO), the historical and
architectural jewel of Central Europe. Our guide, available the whole time,
will acquaint you with the history of Prague and of its quarters (Old Town, New
Town, Lesser Town and the Castle Town) in the comfort of our air-conditioned
bus. Then you will continue by visiting the Prague Castle and the Prague’s most dominant
feature – Saint Vitus’ Cathedral. After a
75-minute walk (approx.) with our guide, we drive you to the pier on the Vltava
River. You board a tour boat and will have the chance to relax or to buy
refreshments while admiring the beauty and
panorama of Prague from a different perspective. From the upper deck you will
also see the world renowned old Charles Bridge. Relaxed, you will continue
taking a short walk through the Jewish Quarter to the Old Town Square
(Astronomical Clock, Týn Church), where this tour will be finished.
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|3.5 Hours (Approx)||Na Příkopě 23, Praha 1||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1
Grand City Tour
Best of Prague
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- This tour includes some walking ( Approx 60 min)
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing for this half day tour
- The tour ends at Old town Square
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available