|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Prague Beer Culture Tour
Beer is an essential part of Czech culture. It’s not just a leisure
activity – pivo is a part of political discussions, sporting events and many
major events in Czech history. Czechs drink more beer per capita than any other
country in the world, and they do it with their own unique style. Pub
conversations are where history happens. International diplomats, including
Madeleine Albright and President Bill Clinton, have sampled the local specialty
while touring Prague. The Velvet Revolution was discussed and celebrated over
foam-topped glasses. Any government plans to increase the price would likely to
lead to another revolt. Join our educated guides for an authentic pub culture
experience and get to know both the pivo and the people of Prague on a deeper
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|3 hours (Approx)||Na Prikope 23, Prague 1||Na Prikope 23, Prague 1||English|
Option : 1
Beer culture Tour
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Kids can join the tour with supervision of their parents
- Kids below 18 years of age cannot have drinks but can have non alcoholic drinks on additional cost
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available