|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Prague All in One Tour
The tour starts with a walk in
the Wenceslas Square in the NEW TOWN, continues along the Royal Route to the
OLD TOWN Square with Astronomical Clock and through the JEWISH QUARTER with its
synagogues to the Vltava River embankment, where our restaurant boat is waiting
for you. While you are enjoying delicious lunch on board, you will be taken on
a 1hour voyage through the heart of the city. Your guide will provide you with
informative commentary about the city and its landmarks.
Nicely relaxed, you will continue
by bus to the the top of Petřín hill to the Petřín Lookout Tower, a smaller
copy of Eiffel Tower in Paris. After a
stroll through Petřín Park you will arrive at the Strahov Monastery where you
can enjoy gorgeous views of the Prague Castle and the city center.
Our walk takes you further to the
Loretto Cloisters and the PRAGUE CASTLE, where you can admire unforgettable
panoramic views. You will descend through
the Nerudova Street where you can enjoy short break & coffee in cozy restaurant.
Finally, you will continue through the Lesser Town Square to the Infant Jesus of Prague statue and
Kampa Island with famous Lennon Wall. Your tour ends at the historic Charles
Bridge, dating back to 1357.
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|6.5 Hours (Approx)||Na Příkopě 23, Praha 1||Hotel lobby||English|
Option : 1
Prague All in one tour
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available