Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Teplice Tour from Prague
During the tour, you will have a unique opportunity to see the remains of
the first Christian martyr St. Clari from the 4th century who became the patron
saint of the spa and the sacrament of marriage. You will enjoy a tour of the
chateau rooms or the stunning café and the gallery in the pseudo-Romanesque
church of St. Bartholomew. After the tour with a local guide, you will have
time for lunch in one of the spa restaurants. It is up to you how to spend your
afternoon in this picturesque spa town. You can choose either to spend your
free time on your own or use the accompanying program recommended by a local
guide. We offer a train ride around the town along the spa houses and parks up
to the original Doubravka castle from the 15th century, where you can find a
beautiful view of the area or visit Thermália where you can bathe in 100%
Visit to remains of St Clari
Teplice castle tour of Chateau rooms
Church of St Bartholomew
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- This tour includes return transfers by bus to Prague (Approx travelling time: 4 hours )
- If you are travelling with kids, we suggest you to carry some snacks and drinks
- Bus is not wheelchair accessible
- For bus transfers, the seating arrangement is as per availability and arranged by the guide at the time of boarding.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.