|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Karlovy Vary and Moser Factory Day tour from Prague
The healing powers of the local springs have been tested by such greats as
by the Russian Tsar Peter the Great and German poet Goethe. Karlovy Vary also
became famous thanks to the local manufacturing of world renowned Moser
crystal, Carlsbad porcelain or the herb liqueur Becherovka. After arriving to
Karlovy Vary your group will visit the Moser factory and then be taken on a
tour of the town centre by our guide to see the most famous geyser Vřídlo
(Sprudel) – gushing its mineral water to a height of almost 12 metres. After
you will be free to explore the town on your own.
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|9.5 Hours (Approx)||Na Příkopě 23, Praha 1||Hotel lobby||English|
Option : 1
Karlovy Vary and Moser Factory
Enjoy the Karlovy Vary and Moser Factory tour.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
In Moser factory you can visit the local shops, museum, workshops and watch the documentary on the factory.
(On every Thursday, Saturday and sunday only museum is opened and the production part is closed)
At Spa City Centre you will visit Exteriors of Grand Hotel Church of St Mary Magdalene, Mill Colonnade, Market Colonnade, healing springs Orthodox St Peter and Paul Cathedral and Bechcerovka factory
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available