|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
WHY SHOULD I GO FOR THIS?
Tufandag Ski Resort with Gabala Tour
settings, charming architectural gems, awe-inspiring history, and exciting
outdoor activities: the list of experiences that comes into the mind when one
thinks of planning a Gabala tour is quite long. That’s why we’ve structured
this guided tour with hassle-free roundtrip transfers for you; this allows you
to cover all of Gabala’s must experiences including the iconic Tufandag Ski
Resort and Gabaland Amusement Park in a single day.
Exquisite in all
seasons, Gabala is one of the country’s age-old cities which had also remained Caucasian
Albania’s capital for over 600 years. Listen to your guide as he heads you to
the region’s main delights and enlightens you about its rich ancient past. Enveloped
by blissful greenery and tranquility all around, you’ll visit the spectacular Nohur
Lake where you can breathe in fresh mountain air and participate in activities
like fishing and hiking. You’ll also get to enjoy some quality time at the
country’s ultimate all-age entertainment center, Gabaland Amusement Park.
Afterwards, travel to
the Tufandag Ski Resort where the breathtaking Caucasian mountain scenery with
pristine snow-capped slopes will greet you. The tourist complex is vast and has
everything from a five-star hotel plus numerous dine and drink options to the most
advanced outdoor sport facilities under its roof. Skiers and snowboarders of
all capacities can make the most of the resort’s ten distinct skiing runs. As
the fun and thrill continue here through summer, you can utilize this part of
the year to enjoy quad biking, mountaineering and even one of the world’s
longest cable car rides.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Tour Guide
- Gabala City tour
- Gabaland Amusement Park
- Nohur lake
- Tufandag Ski Resort
- 1 bottle of water
- Drop off at your Hotel
The Rayna Tours Advantage
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|Full Day||Hotel Lobby||Hotel Lobby||English, Arabic, Russian|
Option : 1
Tufandag Ski Resort & Gabala
Tour to Gabala city and Tufandag Mountain Ski Resort
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The Pick up for the private tour will be arranged from your Baku Hotel / Residence as per your booking selection only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up for the private tour from Areas other than Baku Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- The cost does not include entry fees to the touristic spots and ski equipment.
- No Luggage is allowed to be carried during any activity.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- All Cancellations made 12 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 12 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available