Prices & Offers
|Tour Option ||Transfer Option ||Tour Date ||Adult|
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Baku Gastronomic Tour
The capital city of Baku
is known for its captivating history, charming culture and unbeatable old and
new attractions. And it’s supremely extraordinary for its delicious cuisines too
which are actually a fusion of many cultures and flavors with strong Arabic,
Mediterranean, Chinese and Turkish influences. So take a bite out of the
region’s unique culinary heritage on this exciting gastronomic tour.
Get picked up from your
hotel or other Baku spot in order to seek out the region’s creative dishes. As
you follow your guide to the inspiring food haunts across Icheri Sheher or the
city’s oldest part, this will get you acquainted to the city’s rich dining repertoire
and traditions in the most interesting way. It also gives you the unique chance
to know about the preparation style, key ingredients, multicultural influences and
other fascinating aspects of the local cuisines you taste along the way.
Depending on your
choices, your tastings of the day may cover traditional sweets, flavorful
snacks and authentic Azeri tea served with a delicious local jam. You can even
upgrade your gourmet experience with an appetizing lunch complemented by the
region’s dining staples at a local restaurant. As this culinary journey comes
to an end, head back to your Baku location with an incredible understanding of the
Azerbaijan’s delectable treats.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Tour Guide
- Icheri Sheher
- Sweet shops
- Lunch (optional)
- Snacks (optional)
- Tea with jam (optional)
- 1 bottle of water
- Drop off at your Hotel
Why Should I go for This?
The Rayna Tours Advantage
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The Pick up for the private tour will be arranged from your Baku Hotel / Residence as per your booking selection only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up for the private tour from Areas other than Baku Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- The cost does not include entry fees to the museums.
- No Luggage is allowed to be carried during any activity.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant with a fixed menu, snacks and tea with jam are included in the price (only in option with lunch and snacks).
- Additional meal and alcoholic drinks for your own expense.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.