River Safari Singapore With Boat Ride
Singapore is home to the only wildlife
park in Asia which has a river that is home to some of the most amazing river
marine life. You would get to see the marine life from several rivers from
around the world including Mekong River, Congo River, Yangtze River,
Mississippi River, Mary River, River Ganges, etc.
Apart from possessing the biggest
selection of fresh water fauna, the place also has 5000 animals amongst 40
endangered species. The Giant Panda Forest is another thing that you must not
miss. The red pandas, the giant pandas and the golden pheasants make an amazing
sight.To enjoy the wildlife
park and the river completely, you must go on an Amazon Quest Boat Ride that
would take you on a journey to explore the wilderness of the Amazon rainforest.
The 15 minute cruise of the Upper Seletar Reservoir would get you a glimpse of
the inhabitants of the Singapore Zoo as well as the Singapore Night Safari.
What to Expect
- Entry to Asia’s one-of-its-kind wildlife attraction that is completely themed around the river habitat
- Walk through its diverse zones to glimpse into some of the world’s most interesting marine life
- See over 5000 animals which include over 40 endangered species
- Explore the world’s largest freshwater aquarium
- Head over to the Giant Panda Forest to meet red pandas, giant pandas etc.
- Take an Amazon Quest Boat Ride to experience the wilderness and charm of Amazon Rainforest