How to Apply Singapore Visa
If you intend to visit Singapore for a short leisure travel, you need to obtain a tourist visa. You cannot use the tourist visa to perform any business activity while in Singapore.
Visa Eligibility Criteria
- A passport that’s valid for 6 months longer than the visa duration
- A copy of your completed visa application (Form 14A)
- A Letter of Introduction for Visa Application (Form V39A) from an adult Singapore citizen or permanent resident, along with a copy of their Identity Card. Alternatively, a letter of introduction from any authority to support your visa application will do.
- Proof of return flight booking, tour itinerary and hotel reservation for the travel duration
- Visa copy of onward-travel countries such as Malaysia
- A bank statement, along with income tax filings for 2 years.
- A doctor’s certificate indicating good health and freedom from contagious diseases