It’ll take several months to enjoy Singapore’s varied range of tours and excursions. If your time is limited, sign up for tours such as Singapore City Tour with Guide which takes you to what you want to see. Rayna Tours takes tourists to see the best of Singapore’s attractions, events and nightlife. Not only will you get the tour of your life, but you will delight in the warm hospitality of Rayna Tours.
- Universal Studios: Day tour of the studios to see famous movie sets and watch movies being made. Universal Theme Parks are a great treat for kids.
- City Sightseeing: City sightseeing tour on bus along with knowledgeable commentary.
- Singapore Zoo: Day safaris including breakfast with Orangutans and night safaris with buffet meals
- Singapore Night Sightseeing Tour: Night boat cruise, and self-guided tours during the night on bus and on foot through vibrant market streets.
- Singapore Round-Island Tour: A tour of the city, focusing on Kranji War Memorial, Bright Hill Temple, Changi Prison and other prominent landmarks.
- Sentosa Island Afternoon Trip: A relaxing trip around Sentosa Island introduces you to some of its top attractions, including Merlion Tower, SEA Aquarium, Tiger Sky Tower, waterpark and beaches.
- Hawker Center Food Tour: Guided on-foot tour of food haunts in Singapore markets.
- River Safari Experience: A boat tour of Singapore’s rivers with full commentary on mangrove forests, river wildlife and so on.
- Chinatown Food Tour: A day tour of Chinatown’s vibrant food scene