Things to See in Singapore
There’s no end of beautiful and exciting sights to see in Singapore. The best part is if the days are too hot for you, you can go sightseeing at night too!
- Singapore’s Beaches: Palawan Beach, Tanjong Beach, Siloso Beach, Punggol Beach, St John's Island beach, Changi Beach, Lazarus Beach and others.
- Singapore Flyer: Asia’s largest observation wheel with a bird’s eye view from a glass capsule 165m above the ground.
- Sentosa Island: A lovely theme park offering fabulous rides, parrot show, the Underwater World, spice garden, a manmade beach and Megazip Adventure Park.
- Architecture: The Thian Hock Keng Temple honoring a Taoist sea goddess, the Hindu Sri Mariammam Temple, Cathedrals of the Good Shepherd and St Andrews are a must-see.
- The Singapore Zoo: Offers safaris during the day and night to view elephants, lions, tigers, rhinos and seals.
- Singapore’s Gardens: Singapore Botanic Gardens for rare orchids, the MacRitchie Reservoir Park for rich rainforests and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve for wildlife and birds. The Chinese and Japanese Gardens, Chinese Mythological Theme Park and Jurong Bird Park are must-visit too.
- Little India: Lots of traditional temples and old architecture, along with shopping and eating.
- Chinatown: Ancient Buddhist temples, old Chinese architecture and great little shops selling jewelry, clothing and vintage items.
- Arab Street: A small piece of the Middle East and Saudi Arabia, with vibrant shops selling carpets, textiles, leather, perfumes and jewelry.
- Changi Chapel and Museum: A museum dedicated to World War II, with paintings, personal effects and photo donated by former Prisoners of War.