Things to do in Singapore at Night
Singapore offers a dynamic, vibrant and very exciting night life for people of all ages and tastes. How about a night safari at the zoo? Or a night kayak tour? No matter what your tastes are, you’ll find the nightlife thrill you seek in Singapore.
- Bars and Pubs: Fabulous bars and pubs in Dempsey Hill, Holland Village, Fullerton, Marina Bay, Club Street and Ann Siang Hill. Classy watering holes offering great drinks, in-house DJ music and dancing.
- Singapore Night Tour: Gardens By the Bay, Marina Bay Sands Skypark and a river cruise
- Singapore's Chinatown Trishaw Night Tour: 4-hour tour of Chinatown, ride on a riverboat and a walking tour.
- Singapore Night Safari: Singapore Zoo night safari, with full buffet and exotic wildlife
- Singapore River Safari: Boat safari on freshwater rivers to watch crocodiles
- Singapore Sentosa Island Tour: Night tour of Sentosa Island, including a cable car ride.
- Overnight Pulau Ubin Mangrove Kayak Tour: Kayak tour in Pulau Ubin’s coastal waters
- Tall Ship Cruise at Night: Cruise on calm port waters in a tall ship with dinner.