Things to do Around Singapore
Singapore is a beautiful city with plenty of lush greenery and many wonderful attractions. When you travel to Singapore, you can also travel to the following nearby countries and make the most of it.
Malaysia is a fabulous holiday destination with beautiful beaches, vibrant and historic towns and amazing food. You can fly to Malaysia from Singapore or travel by bus, train or ferry.
- The city of Putrajaya hosts championships in sports, wrestling, art, music and others
- Johor Bahru is a great town for some local shopping and eating.
- Don’t miss the nightlife in Bangsar and the views from the Petronas Towers
- Visit Penang and Malacca for hot sands, blue waters and lush rainforests
- Langkawi, Perhentian and Redang islands are famous for their beaches as well.
- Indonesia has a remarkable 17,508 islands, though only 6,000 of them are inhabited. Must-visit islands are Kalimantan, Sumatra, Irian, Sulawesi, Bali, Jaya and Java.
- Indonesia has many blissful beaches; hop on a ferry to visit beaches in other islands.
- Bali is full of historic temples, ruins, jungle walks and terraced rice paddies.
- Enjoy scuba diving and snorkeling in Gili Islands
- Enjoy long blissful walks amidst the stunning scenery and volcanoes in Manado
Thailand is full of history, amazing cultural events, inspirational beaches and very hospitable people.
- Bangkok for exciting nightlife, amazing food, historic temples and malls galore.
- Phuket was made for beach holidays with its amazing clean beaches
- The breathtaking Ao Phang Nga National Park is a must-see
- Jungle adventure at the Golden Triangle’s Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai