- How should I get in touch with your support team to know more about your tour packages?
For all your queries on our different types of tour packages, dial +971 4 297 2626 or +971 4 269 9900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer support team will get back to you at the earliest. We also provide live chat support where you may contact our agents anytime and share your requirements.
- Does Rayna tailor tour packages to incorporate my unique needs?
Yes, all you need to do is to let us know your travel needs, and our travel specialists will tailor a package according to your pocket and preference.
- What are the different types of payment you accept via credit cards?
We accept Visa, American Express, and MasterCard.
- How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
Once the payment is done and booking is made, we’ll send you a confirmation email, along with a unique booking ID that can be used as a reference for the further details of your booking.
- Is it possible for me to make amendments on booking date?
Though it is possible, the amendments can be done subject to its availability. Terms and conditions may also apply.
- What is your cancellation policy?
This largely depends on the nature of your tour package. So contact your travel consultant to know about your tour’s cancellation policy.
- Can cancellations done in midway tour?
This is possible, though the amount would be non-refundable.
- What are the different types of vehicles available for city tour?
We provide vehicles on the basis of group size. These include air-conditioned cars as well as coaches.
- Do city tour package include airfare?
Unless otherwise specified, our tour packages mostly do not include airfare. Depending on its availability, we cater to your visa, ticket, and accommodation. However, extra charges may apply.
- Pricing, itinerary and inclusions of tours are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Extra charge applies for features not covered in inclusions.
- Based on your request, we can arrange private transport for all tours.
- Meals are not included in our tour packages, but we can arrange it for you at an extra cost.
- Our team should not be held responsible for any loss / damage of belongings (wallet, expensive camera, smart phone etc.) or personal injury that may occur to you during a tour with us.
- Kids under 12 years must be joined by a responsible adult, especially while indulging in adventurous ad water activities.
- Unless otherwise specified at the time of tour reservation, strollers are not permitted inside the vehicle.
- Depending on location, traffic conditions and such other aspects, there will be slight variations in pick-up and drop off timings.
- Singapore has a warm and humid climate throughout the year. But the months of December and January are relatively cooler, thanks to the monsoon season. Moreover, the weather can be unpredictable; so be sure to carry an umbrella in order to tackle all-of-a-sudden rainstorms and drizzles.
- Loose, comfortable clothing is recommended, regardless of the time of your Singapore visit. Pair it with a cardigan or a shawl when you’re indoors, particularly within air-conditioned malls and entertainment areas with a freezing temperature.
- Since your Singapore vacation may involve a lot of walking, it’s good to have a pair of comfy shoes.
- The city-state’s sunny climate also entails you to bring a good pair of sun glasses, besides a high SPF sunscreen to protect your skin from the unforgiving UVB rays.
- Smoking in public places is a serious offense in Singapore.
- Don’t litter public places.
- Chewing gums is another illegal act in the city-state.
- Prior to making a tour booking, be sure to carefully read and understand our policies, inclusions and general information, as your payment on a tour denotes the acceptance of terms and conditions describing the package(s).
- Terms and conditions apply for all discount promotions and deals. Contact our representative for more details on a tour promotion.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable