Things to See in Georgia
- Telavi’s Historical Monuments: Inhabited since the early Bronze Age years, Telavi has many well preserved historical monuments from different ages such as churches, buildings and pillars.
- Mtskheta’s Architecture: The Georgian Orthodox Church is a prime example of the old Georgian architecture, as is the Svetitskoveli Church. The Armazi Fortress and St Nino Monastery, dedicated to Georgia’s beloved Orthodox saint St. Nino are must-see.
- Wine Tasting In Sighnaghi: This region makes the best wine in all of Georgia.
- Beaches Of Batumi: Batumi is considered the beach holiday destination of Georgia. The famous Black Sea’s Stoney beaches are lined with a number of ancient lovely sculptures that are a must-see.
- Napoleon’s Death Mask: Visit Zugdidi to checkout one of Napoleon’s 3 death masks, inlaid with gold and precious gems, stored in the old Dadiani Palace. Also check out Niko’s Palace, Queen’s Palace, the Mantskhvar-kari and Blachernae St. Virgin churches in Zugdidi.
- Borjomi’s Mineral Water: This region is famous for its healing mineral water spa.
- The Narikala Fortress: This mud and stone fort was built in the 4th century by the ancient Persians.
- Cave City Of Uplistsikhe: This is an extraordinary cave city comprising natural caves systems, where ancient humans lived.
- Gergeti Trinity Church: The Gergeti Trinity Church is perched dramatically on a hilltop just below Mount Kazbek, one of the highest mountains in the Caucasus Mountains.
Best Selling Georgia Tours
General Terms and conditions